Monday, November 23, 2015

Closing the blog

It's no secret that in the past months the blog is far from having the amount of activity that it used to have in the past, mostly because my interests changed from the day I created the blog, and I haven't been able to adapt the blog to reflect them (maybe because I lost motivation, or maybe because I feel like the blog is dragging a bunch of old issues that I haven't been able to solve. Blogging in English, which is not my first language also is to blame, as a bunch of times I'd have liked to talk about things without being able to express myself the way I wanted, and sharing some thoughts has been complicated with the language barrier.

It's really not a rushed decision as it's something I've been considering for a while now. First I thought about giving the blog a fresh new start (with a new design, new categories, etc), but that would only be a patch, as the real background problem would still be there. I guess I lost the motivation to write in here, especially in the past months.

To all of you who have been here, or participated in the blog in some kind of way, thanks so much! I'm sure that sooner or later, we'll see each other again!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment